This pizza is a delightful way to enjoy pizza quickly and conveniently. Not to mention whole grain pita bread is a great way to have a healthy pizza crust without spending time in the kitchen making healthy dough from scratch.
Both Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods carry whole grain pita bread that is clean.
This is a wonderful snack or even a meal and something I make often for Mini Chef. Serve with a salad and enjoy!
- 1/8 cup pizza sauce or marinara, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoon chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon chopped bell peppers (any color)
- 2 tablespoon chopped onions
- 2 tablespoon grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup grated, fresh mozzarella
READ DIRECTIONS HERE: http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-whole-grain-pita-pizza/#ixzz43r1YPlW5
© The Gracious Pantry. All rights reserved.
Follow us: @graciouspantry on Twitter | GraciousPantry on Facebook
error: Ovaj sadržaj je zaštićen !!!